Monday, June 4, 2018

Maths & Bugs

Trying to find the motivation to do some linear algebra! I added some basic rotational physics, but then noticed I'd forgot to account for edge cases...



After the console logs started filling up with NaN's, I remembered a bit of mathy-knowledge from high school- you can't exactly calculate the slope of a vertical line, that'd be dividing by zero!
(Obviously, right? Egh, who even remembers this stuff anymore. Let's be honest, I just google the formulas & plug in the variables. :P)

Bonus: here's a sneaky peek of my scribble-book, which has now become shamelessly filled with simple graphs & entry-level algebra.


Not sure where my motivation has gone lately, but it seems to be returning now at last. Hopefully I'll be able to get the physics finalised soon & start focusing more on the details.

- Lig

No comments:

Post a Comment