Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Untitled Post to Reaffirm Followers That I'm Still Alive

It's strange how inspiration strikes, so suddenly, when it's least expected. And also how it leaves, in very much the same way.

So... I know it's been awhile, haha... I guess it's fair to say that blogging really isn't my cup of tea. I think, from now on, I'm just going to use this place for major progress updates only. Something about this format just doesn't work for me- if anything, it became a burden that I wasn't willing to continue carrying.

I have been doing a fair bit of work on my projects behind the scenes, but I've been struggling to make significant progress recently; without going into detail, I find it tough to get into a creative headspace without being completely alone, devoid of distractions, and there's been a whole lot on my mind as well. Nevertheless, I should hopefully have updates to provide soon for both my android game 'Urban Tumbleweed' and my minecraft modpack- so anyway, as I feel like I've probably said many times already... watch this space :P

No comments:

Post a Comment